Rules and Regulations:
1) All art submitted to the group will be in the form of an answer to a question or work contain a member's Adventure Time original character.
2) All content of group submissions must be appropriate. Content deemed inappropriate by the group staff will not be allowed to be submitted into any group folder. Members who submit inappropriate content regularly or attempt to resubmit denied images containing such content may be subject to reprimand by the group staff. The definition of inappropriate content and how to avoid infractions with this rule are as follows:
a. Gore: Any image containing excessive blood, guts, mutilation, violent death, or physically graphic scenes or scenarios will not be allowed in the group. If it is part of your character's background, please avoid vivid detail on the circumstances.
b. Sexual Themes: Any sexualized image of one's character is subject to refusal on the discretion of the staff. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually intended partial nudity, full nudity, sexual language, and kink-art. Please keep your OCs appropriately covered.
c. Strong Language: Images or responses containing inappropriate uses of strong language may be deemed inappropriate and barred from being submitted. We trust that you know which words are inappropriate, and if you don't then this probably won't be an issue for you. If you're having difficulty avoiding strong language, we suggest using less harmful words as substitutes such as; math, flub, heck, flip, stuff, etc.
d. Drugs/Alcohol: Images or responses including any character regardless of affiliation (good/neutral/evil) using, promoting, or abusing harmful or controlled substances such as alcohol, drugs, prescription medications, or tobacco products may be deemed inappropriate and barred from being submitted. We are trying to keep this group as true to the wholesome nature of Adventure Time as possible. If you’re having difficulty finding a substitute for controlled substances such as alcohol or tobacco products, we suggest integrating less harmful substances, such as apple cider, tea, or incense.
e. Dress up Generator & Using Bases: Do not submit any form of dress up game generators OCs or base art drawn OCs. All submissions must be drawn. Everyone is equal to draw something of their own.
3) Appropriate group conduct is expected of all members, regardless of affiliation, seniority, or membership status. Any member found to be behaving in a malicious or inappropriate manner will be reprimanded by group administrative officials and may be suspended or banned from the group depending on the severity of the infraction after an administrative vote. Conduct which is subject to reprimand is as follows:
a. Slanderous Conduct: Any member found to be spreading rumors or slanderous lies about another member will be reprimanded by the group staff.
b. Bashing and Flaming: Members publicly or privately spreading hurtful or hateful messages about any other member of the group or Deviant Art community will be reprimanded by group staff.
c. Spamming and Solicitation: Members publicly or privately sending unwanted spam or solicitation messages to another member of the group or Deviant Art community will be reprimanded by group staff.
d. Drama Llamas: If administrative staff receives one or more complaints about any member(s) causing unwanted “drama,” the offending member(s) will be investigated and may be reprimanded. Administration will attempt to mediate all disagreements as best we can.
4) The group Founder and Co-Founders are the group's administrative staff and have full control of the group, submission and membership requests, special events. The administrative staff is in place to ensure the group runs smoothly, efficiently, and in an organized fashion. Please regard the administrators with respect and take their decisions as final.
a. If you believe that you have been treated unfairly with regards to the posted rules by any of the administrative staff, please contact the club founder or another administrator.
b. All other questions, comments, or concerns regarding group administration should be submitted through note to the group. Please do not send notes regarding the group to administrators' personal accounts.
5) Administrative positions will not be awarded upon request. All administrators have been recognized for their dedication to answering questions, interest in improving the group, and general adherence to the rules and regulations.
a. Please do not ask to be made a member of Contributors or Co-Founders, these positions will be awarded by merit to members of the group the administrative staff believes to be worthy.
6) All new admittances will enter the group as Members. Contributors will be selected by administrative staff as Members who consistently prove to be active members in the group willing to do their part to help it grow and prosper.
a. Members will not request to be made a Contributor.
b. *Relative group activity is a flexible term which can be changed from season to season as Contributors become generally more or less busy. We understand that school and work keeps schedules busy, and will be very lenient in enforcing relative group activity.
c. Current Relative Group Activity Requirement: One group submission every two weeks.
d. Should a Contributor find themselves unable to meet the Relative Group Activity Requirement due to an outside force (e.g. an extended vacation, a change in work schedule, a change in exams/schoolwork load, a family crisis, etc.) They are asked to contact group administration to notify them of hiatus.
e. Contributors who consistently do not meet the Relative Group Activity Requirement or become inactive will be warned and given a leniency period of one week before Contributor status may be revoked.
7) Not all administrative decisions are final until voted upon. If you wish to take up an issue with any ruling, contact the administrative staff through a note to the group and your inquiry will be discussed and voted on in a timely fashion.
8) All submissions will be placed in the correct folder. Information on each folder can be found here
a.) All submissions to incorrect folders will be denied and given a comment as to the correct folder it should be in.
b.) The "other" folder is not a dump, don't treat it like one.
c.) Co-founders repeatedly accepting works into the wrong folder are subject to reprimands. When a request is denied it must be accompanied by a comment of some form as to why unless it is a personal journal.
d.) Do not submit personal journals into the gallery. All personal journals will be denied without comment.